A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Sadler is Excellent. Dr. Sadler has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Sadler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Baylor Garland Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Sadler practice?
Dr. Jane Sadler practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Sadler, Dr. Janessa Sadler, Dr. Hanna Sadler, Dr. Jackie Sadler, Dr. Janine Sadler, Dr. Janice Sadler, Dr. Janina Sadler, Dr. Shawnda Sadler