A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Sadler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Sadler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Sadler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane Sadler practice?
- Dr. Jane Sadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Sadler practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.