A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Sandusky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Sandusky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandusky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandusky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Baethe Sandusky MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Sandusky practice?
- Dr. Jane Sandusky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Sandusky practices General Practice near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Primary Care Doctors.