Learn more about Dr. Jane Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Sasaki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sasaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Sasaki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Jane Sasaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Sasaki practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.