A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Schaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Schaller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schaller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Green Schaller MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane G. Schaller practice?
- Dr. Jane Schaller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Schaller practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.