A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Schaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Schaller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schaller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane G. Schaller practice?
Dr. Jane Schaller practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.