A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Semel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Semel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Semel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Semel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Semel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Alison Semel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Semel practice?
- Dr. Jane Semel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Semel practices Ophthalmology near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See El Segundo Ophthalmologists.