Dr. Jane Service Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jane Service?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Services for many years before I left Honolulu for the mainland in 2013. She was the most incredible, well-informed, kind and practical physician I've really every dealt with. She helped me through menopause and any difficulty I was having, always taking the time to discuss all questions, issues thoroughly. She had that ability to make you feel important and valuable. I just loved the way she and Dr. Kitashima had a pay as you go policy, everything done so efficiently. I miss her sorely!

Posted on October 16th, 2017