Dr. Jane Silverstein Is this you?

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Extremely knowledgable and accurate diagnosis. Spent as much time as needed with me and fully explained my options for care. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

...this heart doctor's office will raise your blood pressure...

Posted on August 25th, 2009

i recently stayed with my elderly parents for three and a half months while my mother was recovering...during that time i visited several different doctors for different reasons with them...this office had the rudest office and intolerably harsh attitude of any office we went to...most of them were incredibly caring and kind...the tension in this cardiologists office was enough to give anyone heart issures...although my father raves about this doctors abilities...she is NOT for anyone and her office help needs training in how to deal with patients in the worst way...

Posted on April 21st, 2016