Family Physicians

4100 Lake Otis Pkwy
Ste 322
University Area, Anchorage, AK 99508
907-562-1234
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr. Simono is a wonderful doctor for women  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Simono for over 10 years. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She does not rush the appointment and will spend as much time as needed. She is very helpful and compassionate. I have recommended her to several friends and they think the world of her as well. If you are a woman she is someone you should see.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Very sucky doctor

|  show details
May 30th, 2012

I looked for a good doctor for a couple years in anchorage and finaly found her ,she is great!

|  Competent, but falls short on service  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Simono is a competent physician and one I would recommend to anyone adapted to more of a socialized approach to health care. Not a good fit for someone who wants to be treated as a (paying) individual. The front staff is brosque and insensitive but stay just short of rude. Dr. Simono was unreceptive to

|  Would not recommend this doctor  |  show details
by J.L. on Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Simono was recommended to me by a colleague, but I would not recommend her. She gave an incorrect diagnosis, prescribed a medication I did not need or want and never followed up with me and neither she or her nurse returned my phone calls. Additionally, I think she billed improperly for the service she provided. In my opinion she also has the worst bed side manner. I thought a woman doctor would be more caring and compassionate, but not this woman doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.