Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Retired teacher show details Retired teacher
May 29th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Simono for about 20 years and I am very grateful for her thorough care and expertise. She has helped me through many issues over the years and always seems well read and informed. I have recommended her to many people over the years. It is a busy clinic but efficiently run and a helpful billing department. If she is running a little, which is rare, I feel it is because she is giving extra attention to someone who needs it more than I do that day. She has spent extra time with me when I needed it.

Dr. Simono is a wonderful doctor for women show details Dr. Simono is a wonderful doctor for women
Nov 4th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Simono for over 10 years. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She does not rush the appointment and will spend as much time as needed. She is very helpful and compassionate. I have recommended her to several friends and they think the world of her as well. If you are a woman she is someone you should see.

Jul 13th, 2012

Very sucky doctor

May 30th, 2012

I looked for a good doctor for a couple years in anchorage and finaly found her ,she is great!

Competent, but falls short on service show details Competent, but falls short on service
May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Simono is a competent physician and one I would recommend to anyone adapted to more of a socialized approach to health care. Not a good fit for someone who wants to be treated as a (paying) individual. The front staff is brosque and insensitive but stay just short of rude. Dr. Simono was unreceptive to

Would NOT recommend show details Would NOT recommend
by Anonymous on Apr 6th, 2009 on doctor.com

I would not recommend Dr. Simono to anyone. She has terrible bed side manners and made me feel worse than when I went in to see her. She prescribed ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Would not recommend this doctor show details Would not recommend this doctor
by J.L. on Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Simono was recommended to me by a colleague, but I would not recommend her. She gave an incorrect diagnosis, prescribed a medication I did not need or want and never followed up with me and neither she or her nurse returned my phone calls. Additionally, I think she billed improperly for the service she provided. In my opinion she also has the worst bed side manner. I thought a woman doctor would be more caring and compassionate, but not this woman doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.