Dr. Jane Simono MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 6th, 2016
I think she was the most disrespectful physician I have ever seen.

May 29th, 2014
Retired teacher
I have been a patient of Dr. Simono for about 20 years and I am very grateful for her thorough care and expertise. She has helped me through many issues over the years and always seems well read and informed. I have recommended her to many people over the years. It is a busy clinic but efficiently run and a helpful billing department. If she is running a little, which is rare, I feel it is because she is giving extra attention to someone who needs it more than I do that day. She has spent extra time with me when I needed it.

November 4th, 2012
Dr. Simono is a wonderful doctor for women
I have been going to Dr. Simono for over 10 years. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She does not rush the appointment and will spend as much time as needed. She is very helpful and compassionate. I have recommended her to several friends and they think the world of her as well. If you are a woman she is someone you should see.

July 13th, 2012
Very sucky doctor

May 30th, 2012
I looked for a good doctor for a couple years in anchorage and finaly found her ,she is great!

May 3rd, 2011
Competent, but falls short on service
Dr. Simono is a competent physician and one I would recommend to anyone adapted to more of a socialized approach to health care. Not a good fit for someone who wants to be treated as a (paying) individual. The front staff is brosque and insensitive but stay just short of rude. Dr. Simono was unreceptive to

April 6th, 2009
Would NOT recommend
I would not recommend Dr. Simono to anyone. She has terrible bed side manners and made me feel worse than when I went in to see her. She prescribed ...

April 6th, 2009
Would not recommend this doctor
Dr. Simono was recommended to me by a colleague, but I would not recommend her. She gave an incorrect diagnosis, prescribed a medication I did not need or want and never followed up with me and neither she or her nurse returned my phone calls. Additionally, I think she billed improperly for the service she provided. In my opinion she also has the worst bed side manner. I thought a woman doctor would be more caring and compassionate, but not this woman doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.