Dr. Jane Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Smith and her staff are fantastic! She spent extra time with me explaining vein disease and my treatment plan. Plus she has great videos on her website with step by step procedures showing how large, medium and small veins are treated. She and her staff really care about their patients.

September 30th, 2015
Best Vein Care Specialist
I highly recommend Dr. Jane Smith and staff ! Friendly, professional, and make you feel special and cared for every step of the way. Go for all your vein care needs. You will not be disappointed! They are the best of the best!

September 19th, 2015
I have known DR. Smith for many years. She is currently treating me for a vein disease and truly has made the pain go away. She is a caring Dr. who is very sincere and warm.

November 30th, 2014
unhappy
Many times I had to wait to be seen nearly an hour. The clinical staff was pleasant and reassured me she would be in shortly. Upsetting to find out the doctor wasnt even in the clinic! My legs look and feel worse. I felt like I was strung along for months. Then had to pay hundreds out of pocket.

May 27th, 2011
Despite waiting in the lobby for 20 minutes after my appointment time, I was roomed and advised the doctor would be right in. I then continued to wait another 25 minutes before I stepped out and asked where the doctor was, she shortly arrived after this. BUT once she came in, she was very detailed, asked questions about my condition, was concerned for me, we spend over an hour speaking about what I needed to think about and what could be done for me, she got to know me and I her. I'm glad I waited, Dr Smith is a very caring doctor and I will continue to see her for my varicose vein disease.