A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Srinivasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Padmini Srinivasan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane P. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Jane Srinivasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Srinivasan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.