A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Starr, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Starr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Starr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Susan Atkins Starr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Starr practice?
- Dr. Jane Starr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Starr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.