A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Stone MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jane Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Stone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.