A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Stone MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jane Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Stone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.