Learn more about Dr. Jane Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ellen Stone MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Stone practice?
- Dr. Jane Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Stone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.