Dr. Jane Sullivan-Durand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Sullivan-Durand?

May 25th, 2016

Awesome Doctor!

After finding a deer tick embedded ( I have always found them in the shower, never attached) several days after being in the woods, Dr. Jane removed the prophylaxis (did not even feel any discomfort) that I was unable to. She cleaned it and shared two schools of thought on the antibiotic regimen and let me decide on what I thought was most effective. I have to say her bedside manner and ability to appreciate my sense of humor were great! I let her know I was "trading in" my primary care doctor for her. She explained she was at the urgent care only on certain days and I said perfect, "I will only get sick on that day"

October 7th, 2011

I have not seen Dr.Sullivan-Durand as often as I would like in setting up and following through on my progress. There has not been enough time to assess this, which is part of the only difficulty. But if you have a schedule that is adaptable you can call on any given day and ask about any cancellations. You can tell her anything without feeling that you need to tell her what she needs to hear. I know she is on the right track with health issues that have plagued me for decades.I will write another evaluation after I have had more experience with results and methods.

May 12th, 2011

Review

The best Dr I've ever seen, so compassionate and understanding. Highly qualified, researches areas and refers in the need is there.

October 12th, 2017