Dr. Jane Syriac MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine West Bloomfield, MI

December 26th, 2015
Dr. Syriac saved my life
Dr. Syriac is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for years, like 20 or more years. She is extremely thorough and highly intelligent, but very grounded and personable. She's a person. She cares about her patients and develops genuine relationships with them. Without going into great detail, she actually did save my life.

October 26th, 2015
I went in for a problem with my lower back/leg. She spent maybe 5 minutes in the room, asking me a couple questions all the while filling out prescription for meds. I felt like I was just a number, and that she didn't take the time to truly discuss the issues I was having.

August 21st, 2015
Warm and Wonderful Doctor
What a wonderful, personable, friendly, but get down to work doctor. I feel very comfortable with her. She laughs easily, but is quick to focus in on any problems. I feel very safe and comfortable with her and I know I can trust her opinions and recommendations.

January 22nd, 2015
Very thorough, listens to her patients and tries to give them what they need to be healthy

April 11th, 2013
Great Internist
I[ve only been going to a Internist in the past five years. Before than, I always used my gynecologist as my primary. Now that I'm older, my gynecologist said I need to have an Internist or Family Physician. I saw two internists that I didn't like before I came to Dr Syriac. She is gentle, kind, considerate, and professional. Very empathetic and actually cares about my well being. Her staff is not warm and fuzzy; and at my first appointment, the staff didn't explain all the blood tests I needed; when questioned, they said they just assumed I would know what to do. But - Dr Syriac is great and takes her time with me to answer my questions. I'm so relieved I found an Internist who has a personality along with medical knowledge!

November 25th, 2011
Mrs. Connie Schulz
Dr. Syriac is an excellent dr. She's been my internist for years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She diagnosed my illness long ago and I've been a patient of hers since. She's great!

April 13th, 2010
she is an excellent doctor
very knowledgeble. Very good diagnosis,and caring.