A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane Taylor practice?
Dr. Jane Taylor practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.