A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Testa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Testa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Testa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Testa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Testa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Testa MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Testa practice?
- Dr. Jane Testa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Testa practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.