A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Testa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Testa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Testa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Testa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Testa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Testa practice?
Dr. Jane Testa practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and New York, NY.
See West Islip Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Testa, Dr. Hanna Testa, Dr. Iva Testa, Dr. Jackie Testa, Dr. Jan Testa, Dr. Jana Testa, Dr. Janae Testa, Dr. Janel Testa