Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Todaro
Dr. Jane Todaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Bellevue, WA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Todaro is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Seattle Children's Hospital and Overlake Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Todaro has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Jane Todaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Marlene Peng
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Anthony Bouldin
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Seattle, WA 0.10 mi20
Dr. Jennifer Achilles
Seattle, WA 0.11 mi20