A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Varner is Excellent. Dr. Varner has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Varner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Varner graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Varner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Varner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Varner practice?
Dr. Jane Varner practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Traverse City, MI and Sunnyvale, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Varner, Dr. Janessa Varner, Dr. Hanna Varner, Dr. Jackie Varner, Dr. Janine Varner, Dr. Janice Varner, Dr. Janina Varner, Dr. Shawnda Varner