Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Nona and David Shtern on Feb 25th, 2013

Jane is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. She always takes her time with you and you feel always her support. We want to thank Jane for being our family doctor for many years. With Love, David and Nona

Sep 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Varner for 8 years. She is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She is easy to talk to and listens. She treats you as if you had a brain, unlike many Dr's I had seen before.

Dr. Varner is Excellent show details Dr. Varner is Excellent
Nov 18th, 2009

Doctor Varner has been my physician for the better part of a decade, and she is incredibly caring and capable. I have never felt rushed or pressured by her. She is an excellent doc, and takes a wide view on my health, addressing my specific concerns, as well as providing general lifestyle and health care guidance.

Wish she was my primary show details Wish she was my primary
by Steve Heires on Oct 11th, 2009

Dr Varner saw me on an emergency walk-in appointment last year for an severe UTI. She was the first and only physician out of a total of four that correctly diagnosed my condition as acute prostititus. With this information, I started down the road to a correct treatment and preventative plan. Moreover during the session, she somehow made me feel at ease during my first (ever) digital exam. No small feat. She is a wonderful physician, and I am thankful for the time she spent with me.

Sep 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor. She takes her time with you and has a great sense of humor. (and loves chocolate-I always bring some)

Jul 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

THE RUDEST STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN THE MEDIAL PROFESSION! NEVER GO HERE!

Aug 16th, 2004 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: She is a great Doctor always listens and is great on follow up.