Learn more about Dr. Jane Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wachs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wachs, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wachs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Z Wachs MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Z. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Jane Wachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Wachs practices Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Rheumatologists.