A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane Z. Wachs practice?
Dr. Jane Wachs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wachs, Dr. Hanna Wachs, Dr. Iva Wachs, Dr. Jackie Wachs, Dr. Jan Wachs, Dr. Jana Wachs, Dr. Janae Wachs, Dr. Janel Wachs