A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wachs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wachs, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wachs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Z Wachs MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Z. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Jane Wachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Wachs practices Rheumatology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Yonkers Rheumatologists.