A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wada is Good. Dr. Wada has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wada, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Wada practice?
Dr. Jane Wada practices Dermatology near Montrose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Montrose Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wada, Dr. Janessa Wada, Dr. Hanna Wada, Dr. Jackie Wada, Dr. Janine Wada, Dr. Janice Wada, Dr. Janina Wada, Dr. Shawnda Wada