A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Wada, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hosp, Glendale, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane S Wada MD is a female Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Wada practice?
- Dr. Jane Wada has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Wada practices Dermatology near Montrose, CA.
See Montrose Dermatologists.