A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wardzinska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wardzinska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wardzinska
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wardzinska Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardzinska graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Wardzinska has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Helen Wardzinska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Wardzinska practice?
- Dr. Jane Wardzinska has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Wardzinska practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.