A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Wardzinska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Wardzinska is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardzinska graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Wardzinska has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Helen Wardzinska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Wardzinska practice?
- Dr. Jane Wardzinska has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Wardzinska practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.