A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Weaver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaed Hospital of Luth Health Ntwk
- Select Specialty Hospital-Ft Wayne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Marie Weaver MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Jane Weaver has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jane Weaver practices Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN and Auburn, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.