A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Werner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Werner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane C Werner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Werner practice?
- Dr. Jane Werner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Werner practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.