A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Werner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Werner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Werner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Werner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane C Werner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Werner practice?
- Dr. Jane Werner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jane Werner practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.