A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Xie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane Y. Xie practice?
- Dr. Jane Xie has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jane Xie practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Everett Psychiatrists.