A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xie
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Xie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Xie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane Y. Xie practice?
- Dr. Jane Xie has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jane Xie practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Everett Psychiatrists.