A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Xie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans