A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Scott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Yvonne Scott MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jane Y. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jane Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Scott practices Pediatrics near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Pediatricians.