A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane Y. Scott practice?
Dr. Jane Scott practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, AR.
See Twin Falls Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Scott, Dr. Hanna Scott, Dr. Iva Scott, Dr. Jackie Scott, Dr. Jan Scott, Dr. Jana Scott, Dr. Janae Scott, Dr. Janel Scott