A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yoo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Yoo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane Yoo practice?
- Dr. Jane Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Yoo practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.