A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Zendarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Zendarski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Zendarski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zendarski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zendarski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Angela Zendarski DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Zendarski practice?
- Dr. Jane Zendarski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Zendarski practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Family Physicians.