Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 29th, 2016

My only complaint with this office is that I tried twice to make an appointment and couldn't. Each time I left a message on the answering service, my calls were not returned. This is unacceptable.

Feb 11th, 2014

Dr Fonslick is fantastic

by Barbara on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. For slick has been amazing through my 3 pregnancies,one which sadly ended in stillbirth. Even when we moved an hour away from Abington I had her as my OB and made the drive 2-3 times a week, as I was high risk. She has always spent time with me going over questions I have and I have never felt rushed. I will stay with her as my OB/GYN as long as I need one. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She came and sat with me when I had my stillbirth and let me spend as much time with my baby as I wanted. She truly cares and shows it!

Dr. Fonslick- my favorite show details Dr. Fonslick- my favorite
by Sara on Dec 16th, 2009

I thought Dr. Fonslick was one of the best MDs at the practice. I am having my first baby and she spent some extra time with me asking about my symptoms, questions, etc. She actually sat down and talked with me for at least 10 minutes unlike Dr. Sih at that practice who was pushy and very condescending even though I also work in the medical/science field (not that that should make a difference). Dr Fonslick gave me some good info about natural remedies for my severe heartburn and very practical advice regarding getting a doula (she said to save our money and invest in help for AFTER the baby is born- someone to clean the house, babysit for a bit, etc since my husband was going to be involved in the birthing process.)Overall, she was a good listener and shared her own personal experiences and provided sound advice while not making a person feel rushed. She was my favorite and I might just request that she perform my birth since she has such a great bedside manner.