Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 11th, 2014

Dr Fonslick is fantastic

by Barbara on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. For slick has been amazing through my 3 pregnancies,one which sadly ended in stillbirth. Even when we moved an hour away from Abington I had her as my OB and made the drive 2-3 times a week, as I was high risk. She has always spent time with me going over questions I have and I have never felt rushed. I will stay with her as my OB/GYN as long as I need one. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She came and sat with me when I had my stillbirth and let me spend as much time with my baby as I wanted. She truly cares and shows it!

|  Dr. Fonslick- my favorite  |  show details
by Sara on Dec 16th, 2009

I thought Dr. Fonslick was one of the best MDs at the practice. I am having my first baby and she spent some extra time with me asking about my symptoms, questions, etc. She actually sat down and talked with me for at least 10 minutes unlike Dr. Sih at that practice who was pushy and very condescending even though I also work in the medical/science field (not that that should make a difference). Dr Fonslick gave me some good info about natural remedies for my severe heartburn and very practical advice regarding getting a doula (she said to save our money and invest in help for AFTER the baby is born- someone to clean the house, babysit for a bit, etc since my husband was going to be involved in the birthing process.)Overall, she was a good listener and shared her own personal experiences and provided sound advice while not making a person feel rushed. She was my favorite and I might just request that she perform my birth since she has such a great bedside manner.

by Aislinn V. Conetta on Oct 20th, 2009

10/20/09- Appt. with Dr. Fonslick. I arrived at 6:00 p.m. for a 6:20 p.m. appt. Dr. Fonslick cancelled the appointment because she was told by the receptionists that I had moved to Connecticut. They also didnt have my chart information correct (wrong phone numbers). I dont know how they thought I moved back to Connecticut when I had just moved from Connecticut back to Pennsylvania!!!!!!!! I didnt think this healthcare experience could have gotten any worse, but I was wrong after tonight. I was so angry I started to cry. I informed the receptionist that the past three visits have been absolutely horrible since I have moved back to the area. Whats even worse is that I was a patient with the practice before I had moved to CT; I decided to return to the practice when I moved back in July since I had a good experience with Dr. Galella . Whats even more depressing is that this is my first pregnancy and I wont look back on good memories- I will only remember how terrible my experience has been with the Abington group.