A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janeen Drazdik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janeen Drazdik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janeen Drazdik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drazdik graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drazdik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janeen M Drazdik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janeen M. Drazdik practice?
- Dr. Janeen Drazdik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janeen Drazdik practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.