- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Janeen Maas?
October 9th, 2017Great Doctor!
- I like Dr. Maas for several reasons. When walking in the door, the atmosphere is soothing, the office staff is sweet and it doesn't feel like going to the doctor. (I have not experienced this with any other doctor.) - I attribute this to the doctor's extremely calm demeanor. She doesn't rush a patient, listens well and takes all the time she needs to help the patient.
August 17th, 2016The best!
Dr. Maas is a rare type of doctor these days; she listens to her patients, is more knowledgeable than any other primary care doctor I've seen in Santa Fe, and educates her patients about their condition. She's always calm and supportive, and takes patient concerns seriously, rather than brushing them off and telling patients they're fine, like so many other doctors. She truly cares about her patients' health and well-being.
April 14th, 2016Best PCP in Santa Fe
The friendly office staff are the first clue that you are in the right place. Dr. Maas has been my personal doctor for over 15 years. I had seen several doctors prior to finding her. Initially I saw her maybe 2-3 times per year. I have been dealing with a health crisis for many years now and Dr. Maas has always listened, supported, and guided me as I have needed. I feel like our relationship is a real partnership. I value her as a doctor and as a person.
August 27th, 2015
February 18th, 2015Best Dr. in town!
Dr. Maas really knows her stuff. She takes patient concerns seriously; is flexible with treatment options, tailoring her choices to the unique situation of the patient; and thoroughly explains the condition, often providing information sheets so the patient can be fully informed. I haven't experienced attentiveness, high expertise and professionalism like this in over 40 years! I only wish I'd found her much earlier.
November 20th, 2013
October 28th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Maas' for about 14 years. I picked her by random out of an approved doctors' list and that was serendipity! I have referred friends and family members to her. Both my husband and I go to her for our health care needs. It isn't always easy to get an appointment with her, but the other two doctors at her practice are just as good as she is.
June 19th, 2013
Dr Maas is the best doctor in Santa Fe, she's the only one out of all the specialists that I saw that correctly diagnosed my problem. She's patient, kind, sympathetic, and brilliant when it comes to medicine.
April 21st, 2011
June 25th, 2008Exceptional Quality Care
My husband and I are blessed to have Dr. Mass as our physician. She is extremely knowledgeable, current, and patient--always willing to spend time to answer questions and respond to our concerns. She provides such comprehensive care, we have been able to centralize our medical care to her office--making it unnecessary to travel long distances here in New Mexico to see specialists. Her office staff is very professional, friendly, and helpful--clearly reflecting her values. Dr. Maas is a shining example of what a family doctor should be.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides