A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janeene Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janeene Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janeene Marie Gordon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janeene M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Janeene Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Janeene Gordon practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.