A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janefrances Chukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Chukwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janefrances Chima Chukwu MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janefrances C. Chukwu practice?
- Dr. Janefrances Chukwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Janefrances Chukwu practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Hospitalists and Southfield Internists.