A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Beatie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Beatie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janel Beatie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beatie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel Janel Beatie MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel J. Beatie practice?
- Dr. Janel Beatie has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel Beatie practices Internal Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists.