A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janel Foster, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Foster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel Francine Foster DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janel F. Foster practice?
- Dr. Janel Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel Foster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.