A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Guyette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Guyette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janel Guyette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyette graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Guyette has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel R Guyette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel R. Guyette practice?
- Dr. Janel Guyette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janel Guyette practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Sandy, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.