Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janel Hackney
Dr. Janel Hackney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hackney is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Mercy Suburban Hospital and University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group. She speaks English.
Dr. Janel Hackney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janel Hackney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Eric Goren
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Gregory Williams
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Fatema Ahmed
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi40