A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam-Magruder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kam-Magruder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam-Magruder graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kam-Magruder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel Rose Kam-Magruder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel R. Kam-Magruder practice?
- Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.