A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam-Magruder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam-Magruder graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kam-Magruder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel Rose Kam-Magruder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel R. Kam-Magruder practice?
- Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel Kam-Magruder practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.