A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Janel L'Official:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel L'Official is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Official
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. L'Official Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Official graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. L'Official has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel E L'Official MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel E. L'Official practice?
- Dr. Janel L'Official has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel L'Official practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.