A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Janel L'Official:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel L'Official is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Official
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. L'Official Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Official graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. L'Official has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel E L'Official MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janel E. L'Official practice?
- Dr. Janel L'Official has 1 office location.
Dr. Janel L'Official practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.