Dr. Janel Lloyd MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine Tucson, AZ

September 30th, 2013
Do not ever visit her for a sick visit.
She blew off my concerns re: a sick visit of a child of mine. Rolled her eyes when I asked why no vitals at ALL were taken on an asthmatic kid with a cough and heart rates in the 120's, without Albuterol. "Oh, kids run around with HR's that high". My child ended up in the pulmonologists office the next day with low oxygen sats and multiple nebulizer treatments. She was almost reported to the board for her negligent, dismissive behavior. 2 of her partners (the other females) are spot on with diagnoses at sick visits....but I hope no one ever allows Lloyd to touch their children for more than a well check.

July 25th, 2013
I would never send a child for a sick visit to Lloyd.
I was in for a sick visit for a child with asthma with a cough. No vitals at all were taken. When I asked to check a temperature, she rolled her eyes. When I asked why vitals were not checked "Oh, we take the word of the parents". My child had a RESTING heart rate in the 120's. The next day, her oxygen level was 92% (in the pulmonologist office). Her lax approach re: my concern about no vitals, eye rolling at asking for a temp, and her response about why vitals were not taken, were at best unprofessional.