A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janel Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janel Schneider, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janel Sue Schneider MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janel S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Janel Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janel Schneider practices Neurology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Franklin Neurologists.