A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelin Regiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janelin Regiec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelin Regiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Regiec graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall.
Dr. Regiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelin Ribca Regiec MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janelin R. Regiec practice?
- Dr. Janelin Regiec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janelin Regiec practices Family Medicine near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Canton, MI.
See Wayne Family Physicians.