Dr. Janelle Blickensderfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janelle Blickensderfer?

Prejudice and judging doctor should have ZERO patients

Posted on January 11th, 2015

She is prejudice, hates obese people. She should not practice medicine.

On patient

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Blickensderfer was great with me and spent a lot of time with me. My baby was breech and she was able to easily turn the baby. She is easy going and made sure my baby and I were okay the whole time we were in her care. I would totally recommend her!!

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Blickensderfer to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate, personable, prompt, or knowledgable Doctor.. She kept me waiting for over 30 minutes and when she did decide to see me she didn't apologize for the wait she just seemed rushed and irritated.. Honestly this entire office needs improvement it's always busy, never seems organized and everyone working there seems irritated and rushed.. I am very disappointed and wish I wasn't so far into my pregnancy otherwise I would look for a different OBGYN..

Beware

Posted on August 15th, 2013

This doctor is very forgetful, easily confused, and lacks compassion. She would say one thing during one appointment, then completely forget saying that and go 180 degrees the other direction. While she may appear easy going and with it, she remains overwhelmed and unfocused- resulting in mistakes and poor decision-making. I suffered serious complications during a hysterectomy that she performed and refused to listen to me and get me the appropriate help. In essence, she ignored the problem causing more long term problems that specialists have had to figure out:-( Please heed these words of insightful wisdom and do yourself a major favor. Do NOT let this doctor operate on you.

Worst Doctor Ever - Run!!!!!!!

Posted on August 5th, 2012

This anorexic doctor hates overweight people. She will refuse to treat you and reduce you to tears. She is hateful and cruel and should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Posted on May 16th, 2016