A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelle Brumbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janelle Brumbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelle Brumbaugh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumbaugh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brumbaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelle Lynn Brumbaugh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janelle L. Brumbaugh practice?
- Dr. Janelle Brumbaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janelle Brumbaugh practices Family Medicine near Tyrone, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollidaysburg, PA and Altoona, PA.
See Tyrone Family Physicians.