A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelle Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janelle Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelle Haider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chelation Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelle Mary Haider MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janelle M. Haider practice?
- Dr. Janelle Haider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janelle Haider practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.