A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelle Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janelle Haider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelle Haider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chelation Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelle Mary Haider MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janelle M. Haider practice?
- Dr. Janelle Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Janelle Haider practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.