A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelle Henning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janelle Henning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henning
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelle Henning, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henning graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Henning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelle Louise Henning MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janelle L. Henning practice?
- Dr. Janelle Henning has 1 office location.
Dr. Janelle Henning practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.