Dr. Janelle Henning MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2011
Best Doctor I ever had
Dr. Henning is professional, knowledgable & extremely personable. I respected her so much that when my mother became disabled from a stroke I begged her to take her on as a patient even though she wasnt accepting patients at the time. She not only accepted her, but treated mom so well she has not had any further problems for almost two years now. Dr. Henning gets right down to the root of the problem and resolves it.

May 11th, 2009
Mine and my husband's experience with this doctor and the practice in general were really awful. Neither of us liked her and she refused to "allow" us to see another doctor at the practice.We spent 1/2 hour (each) filling out paperwork in the waiting room, only to be asked the same questions by an assistant once in the room, and then again the same questions when she finally arrived. She never introduced herself, just put her face in front of the computer and starting asking questions.This office is business-focused, rather than patient focused. If you're looking for a patient/doctor relationship, I would recommend finding someone else. Really, the care is awful.

October 22nd, 2014