Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janelle Robertson
Dr. Janelle Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eglin Afb, FL, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with 96th Medical Group and Brooke Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janelle Robertson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Janelle Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eglin Afb, FL.
Dr. Trichinopoly Narayanaswamy
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Eglin Afb, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Lorena Rodriguez
Internal Medicine, Residency
Eglin Afb, FL 0 mi5
Dr. Matthew Kramer
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Eglin Afb, FL 0 mi7