A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janelle Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janelle Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janelle Lynn Robertson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janelle L. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Janelle Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janelle Robertson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.