Dr. Dawnetta Holladay Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dawnetta Holladay?

January 13th, 2015

unprofessional & rude

April 25th, 2014

House of horrors.

I do not recommend this clinic to anyone who is in need of serious pain relief. It is run like an assembly line. I was scheduled to see Dr. Villasenor and when I arrived I was told he wasn't available. I did not meet Dr. Holladay before she performed my procedure, and only met her afterwards because I complained. While she was doing the injection, my back went into spasms. My suspicion is that she hit a nerve while inserting the needle. She told me that it didn't hurt and asked me 5 times if I was ready. Not one ounce of compassion in her voice. She was impatient and inconsiderate. Afterwards when they shoved me off into a little room, what they call the post-op. I could hear the tech in the hall tell her the next one was on the table. They took my BP, which was through the roof. 164/103, it has never been that high. Not a bit of concern. The nurse asked me if I needed anything, I told her I wanted to leave this place because the dr didn't give a crap. That was when I got to meet face to face with the horrible dr. She told me that I was weak and had a low threshold for pain, and that it wasn't her fault. She told me that she would not see me again, that I would not have any follow up care. I was forced into an exam room, and was not allowed to see the person driving me. Mind you, at this point I could barely walk. I was berated and insulted by her. There are complications from this procedure, and it is because she was careless. DO NOT TRUST THIS DR! SHE IS A HACK AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU QUALITY MEDICAL CARE! I am writing to the Medical Board to report her, and I would advise anyone else who has suffered at her hands to do the same.

December 22nd, 2013

Unprofessional, treats patients like criminals

I went to this practice for several years. Dr. Holladay prescribed my medications, yet each time she saw me she acted like she was amazed at how much I was taking. She couldn't even keep straight which medications I was taking and how they had been prescribed for me, even with my chart right in front of her. She and her staff treat patients like criminals and liars and refuse to accept it when they do something wrong. Dr. Holladay actually walked out on me one time when I was trying to talk to her. They spend only a very few minutes with each patient, yet somehow manage to become so far behind that patients have to sit and wait sometimes for hours. If you must go to this practice, I would recommend Drs. Campbell or Strother. Dr. Holladay is a MUST AVOID.

October 31st, 2013

Hateful, rude, makes opinions before she even begins to speak to you . Staff is great friendly but she doesn't understand or know the difference between a drug addict or a good person that is in real pain insulting , talks a lot about herself. I am moving on

June 25th, 2012

VERY UNCARING AND UNCONCERNED

DR. HOLLADY IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY FOR HER SURGICAL CENTER. YOU WILL SEE HER ON YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND THEN YOU WILL ONLY SEE THE NP. YOU CAN NOT TALK TO HER IF NEEDED AND THE NP'S CAN NOT MAKE ANY DECISSIONS ON ANYTHING. SHE IS HATEFUL AND DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

March 14th, 2012

I LOVE HER!!!

Dr. Holladay and her team were VERY GOOD!!!! They handled my very complicated back problem with courtesy and made me feel very comfortable. I waited a little while but nothing that I have experienced anywhere else. I would recommend her and the office to anyone who wants to have someone treat you like a human being and not just another patient to come here they are GREAT!!!!!

January 11th, 2011