Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Athens Regional Medical Center
1620 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606
706-549-8114
Locations and availability (10)

1.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  House of horrors.  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

I do not recommend this clinic to anyone who is in need of serious pain relief. It is run like an assembly line. I was scheduled to see Dr. Villasenor and when I arrived I was told he wasn't available. I did not meet Dr. Holladay before she performed my procedure, and only met her afterwards because I complained. While she was doing the injection, my back went into spasms. My suspicion is that she hit a nerve while inserting the needle. She told me that it didn't hurt and asked me 5 times if I was ready. Not one ounce of compassion in her voice. She was impatient and inconsiderate. Afterwards when they shoved me off into a little room, what they call the post-op. I could hear the tech in the hall tell her the next one was on the table. They took my BP, which was through the roof. 164/103, it has never been that high. Not a bit of concern. The nurse asked me if I needed anything, I told her I wanted to leave this place because the dr didn't give a crap. That was when I got to meet face to face with the horrible dr. She told me that I was weak and had a low threshold for pain, and that it wasn't her fault. She told me that she would not see me again, that I would not have any follow up care. I was forced into an exam room, and was not allowed to see the person driving me. Mind you, at this point I could barely walk. I was berated and insulted by her. There are complications from this procedure, and it is because she was careless. DO NOT TRUST THIS DR! SHE IS A HACK AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU QUALITY MEDICAL CARE! I am writing to the Medical Board to report her, and I would advise anyone else who has suffered at her hands to do the same.

|  Unprofessional, treats patients like criminals  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2013

I went to this practice for several years. Dr. Holladay prescribed my medications, yet each time she saw me she acted like she was amazed at how much I was taking. She couldn't even keep straight which medications I was taking and how they had been prescribed for me, even with my chart right in front of her. She and her staff treat patients like criminals and liars and refuse to accept it when they do something wrong. Dr. Holladay actually walked out on me one time when I was trying to talk to her. They spend only a very few minutes with each patient, yet somehow manage to become so far behind that patients have to sit and wait sometimes for hours. If you must go to this practice, I would recommend Drs. Campbell or Strother. Dr. Holladay is a MUST AVOID.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

Hateful, rude, makes opinions before she even begins to speak to you . Staff is great friendly but she doesn't understand or know the difference between a drug addict or a good person that is in real pain insulting , talks a lot about herself. I am moving on

|  Medicare Patient Factory  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2013

in my opinion, Holladay' "PAIN" clinic is a Medicare factory. in the year i've gone to this clinic, i have yet to actually have her come into the room to meet me. instead she sends in one of her staff. it's all about getting people in and out as fast as possible, without any concern for the patient. the last time i went or will go, i got into an argument with one of the staff about why there was none of the drug i was taking in my urine. i told her that she had changed my drug on the last visit...get real!!! possibly the reason that this happens is that i am uninsured. although i have a $100 payment, they are ready to move me on out so they can get those Medicare patients in at $400 an appt, paid for as you might guess by your tax $$. and believe me the waiting room is full of them. if i could give her 5 red ( red meaning negative) stars i certainly would

|  VERY UNCARING AND UNCONCERNED  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

DR. HOLLADY IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY FOR HER SURGICAL CENTER. YOU WILL SEE HER ON YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND THEN YOU WILL ONLY SEE THE NP. YOU CAN NOT TALK TO HER IF NEEDED AND THE NP'S CAN NOT MAKE ANY DECISSIONS ON ANYTHING. SHE IS HATEFUL AND DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

|  I LOVE HER!!!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Holladay and her team were VERY GOOD!!!! They handled my very complicated back problem with courtesy and made me feel very comfortable. I waited a little while but nothing that I have experienced anywhere else. I would recommend her and the office to anyone who wants to have someone treat you like a human being and not just another patient to come here they are GREAT!!!!!

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Unacceptable wait times.........!!!!!!!!!!

|  Rudeness to clients  |  show details
by Snow_Leopard on Jun 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have used this clinic for over 2 years. The least amount of time I have had to wait for my appointment was 30 minutes, average is about 90 minuts, on two occasions I had to wait 4 hours. In reception they do not keep money matters private. If you owe them anything they state it for all to hear. They do not allow you to bring family members or friends with you for support. The only person allowed in the exam room is the patient, even if the patient requests otherwise.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com