A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Aganad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Aganad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Aganad, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aganad graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aganad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Gomez Aganad DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet G. Aganad practice?
- Dr. Janet Aganad has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Aganad practices Internal Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists.